Yōkai Yokochō (妖怪横丁, Yōkai Alley) is the street where many of the main Yōkai characters of the 2007 anime live.
Building & residents
- Home of Kitarō and Medama-Oyaji.
- Yōkai Nagaya (妖怪長屋, Yōkai Tenement House)
- Run by Sunakake-Babaa
- Residents: Konaki-Jijii, Nurikabe (former), Kawauso, Yobuko, Kasa-bake, Rokuro-Kubi, Amabie.
- Dai Furoyashika (大風呂屋敷, Great Bathhouse)
- Run by Ohaguro-Bettari.
- Yagyo Research Institue (夜行研究所, Yagyō Kyūsho)
- Run by Yagyou-San.
- Oil and brewery store, run by Abura-Sumashi.
- Shrine to Enma-Daiō, Iwana-bōzu often works there.
- Home to Nurikabe and his family
- Fabric store run by Kinu-tanuki
- Wanyūdō's delivery service.
- Employees: Shiro-bōzu, Kasha
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.