|This article is a stub. You can help the GeGeGe no Kitarō Wiki by expanding it.|
Nezumi-Otoko and Neko-Musume (猫娘とねずみ男, Neko-Musume to Nezumi-Otoko) is a GeGeGe no Kitarō story that first appeared as a chapter of the Shonen Magazine run. It has been adapted for the 1968 and 1985 anime versions of GeGeGe no Kitarō. The story marked the first appearance of Neko-Musume.
- Neko-Musume (Debut)
- Enma-Daiō (1968 & 1985 anime)
- Amefuri-kozo (1968 anime)
- Yumeko Tendo (1985 anime)
- Sunakake-Babaa (1985 anime)
- Konaki-Jijii (1985 anime)
- Ittan-Momen (1985 anime)
- Nurikabe (1985 anime)
- Daruma (1985 anime)
- Akaname (1985 anime)
- Gangi-Kozō (1985 anime)
- Binbōgami (1985 anime)
Nezumi-Otoko’s latest scheme is selling a fake pill to stop the power of the Sanchū to people. For that, the Sanchū within Nezumi had tattled to Enma-Daiō and he sends a red paper (which is the death sentence). Kitaro was given orders to kill Nezumi-Otoko, but he couldn't, so he asks Neko-Musume to punish him.
- Episode 20 - Nezumi-Otoko and Neko-Musume (aired May 19, 1968)
- Episode 55 - (Secret) Directive!! Nezumi-Otoko Must Die (aired November 29, 1986)
- This is the third episode where Nezumi-Otoko’s ailurophobia (fear of cats) is shown.
- A slightly different re-telling of the story was the basis for episode #55 of the 1985 anime version.