|This article is a stub. You can help the GeGeGe no Kitarō Wiki by expanding it.|
|Full Name|| Ittan-Momen (Japanese)|
Rollo Cloth (English)
Ittan-Momen (一反木綿, Roll of Cotton) is a flying yōkai resembling a strip of white cloth. Kitarō and friends often ride on him when traveling. He loses his strength when he gets wet and has to be dried in order to get back to normal.
The original Ittan-Momen is a spirit from Kagoshima Prefecture myth which wraps itself around the faces of humans in an attempt to suffocate them.
- Ittan-Momen ga Sora wo Iku by Jouji Yanami (1985 anime)
- Oidon Tengaramon by Jouji Yanami (2007 anime)
- Ittan-Momen first appears in the story The Great Yōkai War (Shōnen Magazine version).
- In the 2002 Kodansha International Bilingual Comics edition, he is referred to as Rollo Cloth.
- In the 2007 anime version, he is the 5th of the chosen 47 Yōkai Warriors of Japan. He's the representative of Kagoshima. And his mark is located neer the end of his tail/cloth.