|This article is a stub. You can help the GeGeGe no Kitarō Wiki by expanding it.|
- Yumeko (1985 version)
- Neko-Musume (1985 & 1996 version)
- Sunakake-Babaa (1985 version)
- Konaki-Jijii (1985 version)
- Tsurube-Otoshi (1968 version)
- Nurikabe (1985 & 1996 version)
- Ittan-Momen (1985 version)
- Nezumi-Otoko (1985 & 1996 version)
- Wanyūdō (1996 version)
- Donpei (1968 version)
NOTE: This section focuses on the 1968 version of the anime.
This section is under construction.
- This is the first episode of the 1968 anime (making it the first episode of the franchise). And also the 26th episode of the 1985 anime.
- The 1996 version was made as a theatrical film.