|This article is a stub. You can help the GeGeGe no Kitarō Wiki by expanding it.|
Diamond Yokai (Daiyamondo Yōkai, ダイヤモンド妖怪) is a GeGeGe no Kitarō story that first appeared as a chapter of the Shonen Magazine run. It has been adapted for the 1968, 1985 and 1996 anime versions of "Gegege no Kitarō".
- Yumeko Tendo (1985 anime)
- Neko-Musume (1996 anime)
- Sunakake-Babaa (1996 anime)
- Ittan-Momen (1996 anime)
- Nurikabe (1996 anime)
- Reprinted as Diamond Yōkai (ダイヤモンドようかいのまき)
- 2nd Grade Learning Magazine - Diamond Yōkai (ダイヤモンドようかいのまき)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Strange Yōkai Tales picture book - Diamond Yōkai (ダイヤモンド妖怪)
- Episode 36 - Diamond Yōkai (aired September 8, 1968)
- Episode 5 - Diamond Yōkai Wanyūdō (aired November 9, 1985)
- Episode 5 - Diamond Yōkai Wanyūdō (aired February 4, 1996)
- This is the 36th episode of the 1968 anime.